UMHLANGA ARCH BRINGS YOU THE BEST IN LIFESTYLE, IN ONE ICONIC LOCATION.
Umhlanga Arch is an iconic new landmark to the city, and the Kingdom of the Zulu.
This award-winning destination is home to:
- Bespoke unique retail outlets bringing exclusive mens' and ladies' outfitters; décor, jewellery and gifting.
- Artisanal food in Legacy Yard food hall, and rooftop drinks at Back Yard, overlooking the Indian Ocean.
- Business and networking spaces within the iconic glass arch.
- The Hilton Garden Inn – first in South Africa.
- Residential apartments, with the ultimate in views and lifestyle, on their doorstep.
Umhlanga Arch has differing trading hours:
Mondays to Friday: 9am - 5pm
Saturday: 9am - 3pm
Sunday: 9am - 2pm
Public Holidays: 9am - 2pm
(Individual retailers may vary)
LEGACY YARD FOOD HALL
Legacy Yard trading hours view here
BACK YARD ROOFTOP BAR
Back Yard trading hours view here
The Baron trading hours view here
Step 1: Access the parking from 1 Ncondo Place at Entrance P3 (located to the right of the SMG dealership parking entrance).
Step 2: Take a parking ticket from the parking entrance and proceed through the boom gate.
Park anywhere on P1, P2 or P3.
The High Street is positioned on Level 0 in the Umhlanga Arch development. Once you have parked your car proceed to the lift, stairs or escalator. Marshall Guards are stationed in the parking lot to guide you should you be unsure of where to go.
Please keep your pets at home. We are a pet-free environment.
Bachao – Indian street food
Super Smokehouse – burgers and BBQ
The Rotisserie – Peruvian rotisserie chicken
Momenti– gelato and sorbet
Butterscotch Café and Deli offer a variety of options, and Home Base Pizza offers delicious vegetarian pizzas.
The Legacy Yard Food Hall concept offers a casual, communal dining experience. No table reservations are taken.
- Choose your vendor
- Place your order
- Pay with Zapper, debit/credit card or your PLAY card
- Receive your buzzer
- Sit back and relax, you will be buzzed when your order is ready to collect.